Thursday, October 30, 2008

O'Connell Family Blog

Hello!!
This Blog was created , based on the name and year of birth of the first Daniel O'Connell, born in 1855, died in 1947.
I think it might be useful for his descendants , their relatives and friends to use a blog for family news such as birthdays, anniversaries, births,deaths, " Christmas Letters" , trips, travels, hobbies, achievements, and other stuff that everyone is interested in.

4 comments:

Dan O'Connell said...

Halloween 2008
What is everyone doing tonight. Is anyone dressing up and planning to scare people, or just dress up in a cool costume and pretend to be someone famous, notorious, etc.
At 86 Royal Orchard Dr, we have a great big supply of chocolate bars (not from China). They are Cadbury, a company founded over 100 yrs in England.
We will be handing them out to all the little goblins, witches, angels, etc, that come to visit.
We have 3 big pumpkins on our front porch, I might carve them and light them if I get time. The smell of toasted pumkin is one of my memories, as the burning candles charred the top of the pumpkin.

Maureen said...

Hi: I'm still working but Wade dressed up as a Dalmation, but doesn't say woof yet. Duncan wouldn't tell me what he was dressing up as, but he had a black curly wig and a tarten scarf.. Collette was going to be a jester.
I love this blog.
Collette, Wade and I are going to Mexico the last week of November.
Maureen
Terrace, BC

Lisa Murtha said...

Patrick, Jack and I are happy to announce the arrival of Logan Daniel Joseph Murtha on Wednesday, November 12th weighing 10 pounds, 11 ounces and measuring 23 inches.

Anonymous said...

Friday 28th November.
Hello everybody!! I'm on a course in the South of England at the moment, attached to the cavalry, so enjoying their relaxed attitude to work. It's like working in a different army! (soon back to Battalion.
I'm off to Iraq early next year, then home for a few weeks, then possibly off to Afghan soon after (hopefully). Can you send me all your addresses please, as I can't send any christmas cards! Take care, see you soon (ish!)